Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Dental education made easy!

Online Dental lectures! Yes, soon!!!

Hello everyone!!!!
My Gosh.. I never thought I'll be posting here again but your lovely comments made me do so. Thanks a lot for appreciating the little effort I had put on this  blog.
I'm back here to inform you guys about my new youtube channel "Drteeth"
Please check out the channel-
www.Youtube.com/c/DrteethAcademy

The channel (my DREAM PROJECT) is in beta phase since I am busy with exams right now but I promise you, its gonna recieve all my efforts and hard work in near future. Its gonna have lectures/tutorials/animations for the entire BDS curriculum!
Please subscribe, share and give me a token to motivation by commenting. Its your appreciation that has made me do this post :)
You can also mail me at Drteeth.Academy@gmail.com
Wanna associate with my channel? Please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About